IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
« the essence is to give order to information, form to ideas, expression and feeling to artifacts that document human experience. » — Philip B. Meggs
A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
As a graphic designer i believe one should have a passion for creating modern & functional design that provokes feelings.
- I have good knowledge of, and skills in, several fields: editorial, Web and multimedia design, typography and photography. Using these different skills I can create projects from conception to actual realization.
- While designing, I try to balance usability and standard elements with other design criteria.
- In my job my “hands” are: pencils, paper, drawing pens, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, HTML and CSS code.
- Innovating and designing interactive products and services through the main processes of design: design storyboard, scenario, personas, flowchart, wireframe and prototype.
- I keep on improving my skill about design and development new Interaction ideas on mobile device.
- My interest is in the Web universe and User Interface design. I am committed to the idea that through my job I can make people’s lives better.